Guidelines and Evaluation Methodologies
The methodology section provides impact assessment frameworks and other evaluation and test design related materials. It contains the following subsections:
- The FESTA Handbook, the definitive source for Field Operational Test (FOT) methodology, applicable for also other type of field tests
- The Automated Driving Testing and Evaluation Materials Toolkit, with links to helpful documentation for each FESTA section
- Information on other Impact Assessment Frameworks for Connected and Automated Driving
- The FOT-Net Wiki and Catalogues, which are online sources to past Field Operational Tests and their tools
- System Dynamics Modelling of CAD Impacts, an uprising evaluation method.
Finally, we have started to collect
Have feedback on this section? Let us know!
Please add your feedback in the field below.
Your feedback has been sent!
Thank you for your input.
An error occured...
Please try again later.